Monday, September 15, 2008

BLOGPOST

I decided to start a blog today. While I was on my way to work this morning, I started thinking about youtube and all of the strange, bizarre, unexplained and out-of-context videos that people have uploaded over the past few years. I've recently found myself wasting far too much time sifting through these weird videos and enjoying myself far too much. I decided that it may make my weird video obsession less of a waste of time if I shared these videos with other people.

SO HERE'S THE CONCEPT:

For each post, I'm going to embed ONE music video from youtube and then post a paragraph or so about why I find it to be so intriguing. The videos may be WEIRD, they may be AWESOME or they may just be so terrible they're irrestible, the only criteria is that they be fascinating in some way or another. If you come across something that you think I may enjoy, send it my way. Hopefully this blog will work two ways. PEACE.

No comments: