Saturday, January 31, 2009

WELCOME TO NU METAL WEEK!

SO HERE'S THE DEAL:

Every day this week, I am going to post a different nu metal music video. If you've been following my blog at all, you'll have noticed that I have posted videos by bands like Limp Bizkit, Korn and Crazy Town in the past. Well, I guess there's no use in hiding the truth, I LOVE RAP METAL! So without further ado, here's is the first video of my tribute the style of music most frequently used in Pro Wrestling introductions...


P.O.D. - Alive

Christian or not, these guys know how to throw down with the nu-metaliest of them all. Rumor has it that these guys are actually more Rastafarian than Christian, which if true, is pretty subversive. These guys used their stance as a Christian band to their advantage, projecting the image of a "safe" metal act. Christian, Rasta or secular, this is one catchy tune.

No comments: